CLOUD HOSTING SOLUTIONS
We offer a complete and worry-free data management service with a clear focus on cloud hosting solutions: Hybrid / Dedicated.
When we build a cloud environment, we commit to providing an effective Cloud-ERP system that integrates virtual space on demand, access to infinite scalability, data security, and flexible costs.
Integrated solutions for digital enterprises:
- Dedicated Support: 24/7 Technical assistance, Maintenance & Migration, Installation and Daily Backup
- Effective Cloud-ERP System: Virtual space on demand and as-needed basis SAP certified server: rented / purchased
- Strong Security Procedures:
> Solid Data Security DC setup (data storage, data access, Firewall etc.)
> Backup in 2 additional DC locations: dedicated backup storage in a different network
> Extensive security: off-site backup device and threat detection, correction & prevention service
Cloud Hosting Solutions
HOW DOES IT WORK
- Virtual space on an on-demand, as-needed basis
- Effective Cloud-ERP System
- Worry-free Data Management
- SAP certified server: rented / purchased
- DC backup (data storage, data access and Firewall)
- External backup in 2 additional DC
- 1 local backup replication on customer’s premise
- High standard data center security: fingerprint reader, access cards and restricted access
- Sophos MDR
- State of the Art Firewall
- ISO 2700
- ITAR, SOC 1, SOC 2
- Daily Backup
SINGLE-TENANT & MULTI-TENANT CLOUD STRUCTURE
Dedicated Cloud Solution
In a single-tenant architecture, every tenant will have their own single database and software instance. This way, each tenant’s data is isolated from the data of the other tenants. Once the software is installed, the tenants can typically customise the software to best suit their specific environment.
Hybrid Cloud Solution
In a multi-tenant infrastructure, the single instance of a software application serves multiple customers sharing the same database and application. Multi-tenant is typically ideal for businesses that prefer an easier startup experience and fewer hardware requirements. In comparison, multi-tenant is cheaper, has efficient resource usage, has a lower maintenance cost and a potentially larger computing capacity.
IT INFRASTRUCTURE FOR YOUR ERP SYSTEM
Note: for more than 35 users, iSystems can help you decide over the IT infrastructure setup.
As our customers’ needs evolve, we want to ensure that we offer a cohesive portfolio of capabilities, therefore, we provide Hardware-as-a-Service in the most flexible way, by leasing or selling the server machines.
We would love to hear from you and answer any questions you may have