OUR PURPOSE MAKE THE WORLD MORE EFFICIENT WITH OUR SOLUTIONS
Our company operates with integrity and honesty.
We are dedicated to maintain the highest standards of integrity in delivering digital solutions to businesses around the world and build strong relationships with our partners and end users.
For this reason, we are looking to welcome new team members who can help us stay true to our mission and reach our goals
We act openly, clearly and sincerely in our relationships
Only as a team will we surpass our results
We have the power to influence the future of the company
We always exceed our goals
IT Technical Support specialist
At iSystems, we rely on our IT systems to power the solutions that help customers around the world.
We are seeking an experienced IT Technical Support specialist (already located in Germany) to join our office in Monchengladbach (DE), using his or her technical skills to make us more efficient. The position needs to be fulfilled as soon as possible.
In this role, the successful individual will oversee our current systems and assets, assist with upgrades and fixes, and provide training and support as needed. Our ideal candidate has extensive knowledge of computer hardware and software, network maintenance, and advanced industry knowledge to keep us on the cutting edge.
From day one, you’ll have an immediate impact on the day-to-day efficiency of our IT operations and an ongoing impact on our overall growth.
Objectives of this Role:
• Maintain essential IT operations, including operating systems, security tools, applications, servers, email systems, software, and hardware
• Handle business-critical IT tasks and system improvements
• Enable faster and smarter business processes and employee productivity
• Research and evaluate emerging technologies, hardware, and software
• Serve as the subject matter expert supporting Linux, Windows, and all common operating systemsand applications, such as Microsoft, Adobe and G-Suite products
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities:
• Install, configure, and support workstation software, hardware, printers, and phones
• Analyze staff needs, identify vulnerabilities, boost efficiency and accuracy
• Execute system and network administration, design, documentation, implementation, and testing., ensuring components meet needs and work together seamlessly
• Implement applications and software upgrades, as well as performance troubleshooting
• Train employees on both software and hardware, troubleshoot, and provide technical support when needed
• Implement and monitor daily backup and recovery procedures
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or 2 years’ experience in IT
• Experience with or knowledge of operating systems; current equipment and technologies, enterprise backup and recovery procedures, and system performance-monitoring tools,
• Advanced computer skills and detail orientation
• Project management experience preferred Professional certifications
*English is a must!
If you think you are a good fit for our team, send us your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org We look forward to meeting you!