IT Technical Support Specialist
Full time / On-Site / Lima, Peru
We are seeking an experienced IT Technical Support Specialist to join our office in Lima, Peru, using his or her technical skills to make us more efficient.In this role, the successful individual will oversee our current systems and assets, assist with upgrades and fixes, and provide training and support as needed. The ideal candidate has extensive knowledge of computer hardware and software, network maintenance, and advanced industry knowledge to keep us on the cutting edge.
From day one, you’ll have an immediate impact on the day-to-day efficiency of our IT operations and an ongoing impact on our overall growth.
Objectives of this Role:
• Maintain essential IT operations, including operating systems, security tools, applications, servers, email systems, software, and hardware
• Handle business-critical IT tasks and system improvements
• Enable faster and smarter business processes and employee productivity
• Research and evaluate emerging technologies, hardware, and software
• Serve as the subject matter expert supporting Linux, Windows, and all common operating systems and applications, such as Microsoft, Adobe and G-Suite products
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities:
• Install, configure, and support workstation software, hardware, printers, and phones
• Analyze staff needs, identify vulnerabilities, boost efficiency and accuracy
• Execute system and network administration, design, documentation, implementation, and testing, ensuring components meet needs and work together seamlessly
• Implement applications and software upgrades, as well as performance troubleshooting
• Train employees on both software and hardware, troubleshoot, and provide technical support when needed
• Implement and monitor daily backup and recovery procedures
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or 2 years’ experience in IT
• Experience with or knowledge of operating systems; current equipment and technologies, enterprise backup and recovery procedures, and system performance-monitoring tools,
• Advanced computer skills and detail orientation
• Project management experience preferred Professional certifications
!! The position needs to be fulfilled as soon as possible.
!! English is a must!
If you think you are a good fit for our team, send us your resume in English to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to meeting you!