IT Technical Support - Apprenticeship
At iSystems, we rely on our IT systems to power the solutions that help customers around the world.
We are opening an IT technical support training program for young people who are looking for a quality career pathway and want to develop their passion and knowledge in the IT industry.
In this role, the apprentice will oversee our current systems and assets, assist with upgrades and fixes, and provide support as needed. From day one, he/she will have an immediate impact on the day-to-day efficiency of our IT operations and an ongoing impact on our overall growth.
You will learn how to:
• Maintain essential IT operations, including operating systems, security tools, applications, servers, email systems, software, and hardware
• Handle business-critical IT tasks and system improvements
• Enable faster and smarter business processes and employee productivity
• Research and evaluate emerging technologies, hardware, and software
• Serve as the subject matter expert supporting Linux, Windows, and all common operating systems and applications, such as Microsoft and Adobe products.
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities:
• Install, configure, and support workstation software, hardware, printers, and phones
• Analyze staff needs, identify vulnerabilities, boost efficiency and accuracy
• Execute system and network administration, design, documentation, implementation, and testing, ensuring components meet needs and work together seamlessly
• Implement applications and software upgrades, as well as performance troubleshooting
• Solve both software and hardware, troubleshoot, and provide technical support when needed
• Implement and monitor daily backup and recovery procedures
> The position needs to be fulfilled as soon as possible.
> English is a must!
If you think you are a good fit for our team, send us your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to meeting you!